Rescue sling strops, or "strops" in short, comes in all sorts, from traditional light weight strops for maritime use to medium or heavy weight strops for helicopter rescue purposes.
All types of strops can be closed or open, they can be equipped with our unique Self Securing System (pronounced "Tripple S") and hypothermia leg straps, and they can have handles different places that serve to assist the rescuer in his work.
Lite Flite Rescue Sling Strops are tested and found in conformance with European Council Directive 89/686 and comply with European norm EN1498:2006.
As standard, our strops come with outside reflex stripes and non-slip surfaces at the inside. Standard colour is bright orange for high visibility. All hardware are made of anti-corrosion treated stainless steel and are compatible with any hoist hook.
- Light weight maritime sling 0.8 kg, bouyant
- Medium/heavy weight sling 1.6-2.1 kg
- Sling length 120-210 cm
- Open or closed sling, with Tripple S handles
- A-rings fit all hoist hooks
- Bright orange cover, SOLAS reflex stripes
- Bright yellow assist handle on the back
- Breaking strength > 15 kN
- Max. user weight 150 kg
- Carry-on equipment: Standard, off-the-shelf parts
- Non-porous polyester webbing R8160T, MBS > 45 kN
- Hardware made of corrosion treated stainless steel, MBS > 22 kN
- Closed cell foam, flame retardent on special request
- Recommended life time: 5 years from initial use
- Annual maintenance: Inspection and certification
- Daily maintenance: Flush with cold tap water