The MS.02 Boating version is designed for use on small deckboats with strong rail or gunwale to lean onto, when lifting an unconscious MOB manually.
It is designed for manual lifting 2 m heigth from water to top of rail or gunwale. When a conscious person is pulled in in standing position it can be used as emergency ladder
- A complet system to recovery a person either conscious or unconscious.
Train, reach – secure – climb, lift manually or hoist.
- Can be pulled under an unconscious person at the side, with double direction boat hook.
- Lifts under the person when hoisted. Easy to enter in bulcy inflated lifejacket.
- Provides rescue swimmer security link to boat, a mean to secure person in and to secure his way back on board.
- The attachment line“A”: Length 14 m
- The lifting lines (knot-lines) “B”: Length 2 m
- The Throw-line “D”: Length 25 m packed in throw-bag equipped with chest-loop for rescue swimmer.
- Comes as standard in a white PVC fabric bag with both the basic use instruction and packing instruction.
- It comes ready for use.
- It is easy to repack.
- Size of bag in cm: L65xH40xW12,5
Total weight with the complete system: 6 kg
- The bag is fastened to extension wire or rail, by two straps and the net secured to yacht with snap hook.