Developed for rescue swimmers and other SAR personnel, the Tri-Sirius features a multi-position switch giving the user the choice of three operating mode.
1. Flashing White Strobe: The standard white emergency signal common to all Sirius Strobes.
2. Flashing Blue Strobe: Differentiates the swimmer from other marker lights in the area or lights worn by victims in the water.
3. Green Work Lamp: A constant burn, green work light, is directed forward and provides broad area illumination in front of the swimmer. The green hue is of low intensity to reduce adverse effects on the operator's night vision.
- Size: 3.6" x 2.0" x 1.1" (inches)
- Weight: 3.3 oz (with batteries)
- Case Color: Orange
- Require two AA alkaline or lithium batteries (not included).
Lithium batteries recommended for cold environments.