Utilizing the latest in LED and solid state electronics, LSC has developed a series of strobe lights for both commercial and military/SAR applications.
This design provides enhanced brightness, durability and service life compared to filament light bulbs or gas filled xenon flash tubes.
- Will flash a bright white signal 60 times a minute for over 18 hours, will flash with reduced brightness for 5 days+.
- Visible at twice the distance of the Firefly Strobes.
- Quarter-turn tail cap permits easy and rapid battery change.
- Slide switch with detents prevent inadvertent activation and is easily operated with gloved hands.
- Attached tether cord to secure light in equipment pocket.
- Attached hook patch for affixing to loop patch on a PFD etc.
- High visibility orange case.
- USCG SOLAS Approval 161.112/77/0
- Size: 3.6" x 2.0" x 1.1" (inches)
- Weight: 3.3 oz (with batteries)
- Case Color: Orange
- Require two AA alkaline or lithium batteries (not included).
Lithium batteries recommended for cold environments.