The SafeLink SOLO Personal Location Beacon (PLB) gives you direct contact with Search and Rescue services when a life threatening incident occurs anywhere in the world.
The SafeLink SOLO is particularly useful for sailing and water sports enthusiasts as it is waterproof to 10 metres and buoyant when used in it’s flotation pouch.
It also comes complete with a lanyard to keep the PLB around your wrist, and a universal pouch allowing the PLB to be attached to a belt or strap.
- FCC approved
- Internationally approved
- Subscription-free & no call charges
- Compact, light and durable
- Waterproof to 10m and buoyant when used with flotation pouch.
- True global emergency alerting via COSPAS-SARSAT satellites
- 406 MHz international distress signal and 121.5 MHz homing signal
- 50 channel integral GPS
- Minimum of 24 hours continuous operation
- Simple 3 stage activation
- Operates at temperatures down to -20°C
- SOS LED flash light
- Self-test up to 12 times per year
- 6 year replaceable battery life
- Flotation pouch, lanyard and universal pouch included.