The new Safelink AIS SART is a manual deployment survivor location device intended for use on life rafts or survival craft, it meets IMO SOLAS requirements and is an alternative to a Radar SART.
Compact, easy to operate and deploy, the Safelink AIS SART is a portable device packed inside a quick release carry off bag for quick evacuation. Safelink AIS SART transmits target survivor information including structured alert messages, GPS position information and serialised identity number.
- FCC approved
- Internationally approved
- Ship or Survival craft options
- Waterproof to10m
- Rugged, compact and lightweight
- Non-hazardous battery for safe and easy transportation
- Minimum 96 hour operational battery life
- 6 year battery life
- Visual indication of operation
- Built-in test facility
- Integral lanyard
- Mounting options - Internal/External
- Comes complete in its own carry case