Small and mighty, the ResQLink PLB is a full-powered, GPS-enabled rescue beacon designed for anglers, pilots and backcountry adventurers.
At 4.6 oz, the ResQLink distress beacon weighs less than a couple of energy bars. And topping just 3.9 inches, it's smaller than the cell phone in your pocket. Small and mighty, the ResQLink PLB is a full-powered, GPS-enabled rescue beacon designed for anglers, pilots and back country sportsmen.
With three levels of integrated signal technology - GPS positioning, a powerful 406 MHz signal, and 121.5 MHz homing capability - the ResQLink PLB quickly and accurately relays your position to a worldwide network of search and rescue satellites. A built-in strobe light provides visibility during night rescues.
- No Subscription Fees
- Super Bright LED Strobe
- Onboard 66-Channel GPS
- Self-Test and GPS Test Features
- Typical Performance 30 Hours
- Non-Hazmat Battery
- Product number: 2880
- Model Number: PLB-375
- Size: 3.3 x 4.8 x 9.9 cm
- Weight: 130g
- Battery Class: Class 2 (non-hazmat) Lithium Batteries
- Battery, Replacement Interval: 6 years from date of manufacutre or 5 years after beacon is placed into service
- Battery, Operational Life: Exceeds required 24 Hours at -20°C
- Battery, Storage: -40°C to +70°C
- Material: Engineered polycarbonate blend
- Color: ACR-treuse (high visibilty yellow)
- Activation: Manual
- Operation: 2 steps: deploy antenna, press ON button, give clear view of sky
- Waterproof: 5m at 1 hr. and 10m at 10 min.
- Limited Warranty: 5 years