The Smartfind S20 AIS MOB is designed to be fitted to a lifejacket using the clips supplied, ready to be activated in the event of a man overboard situation. After the lifejacket is inflated, pull the orange locking tab downwards which allows the red cap to be released. Pulling off the red cap deploys the antenna and activates the S20 SRS.
The S20 AIS MOB features a high precision GPS and it will transmit position information and a serialised identity number back to your vessel’s onboard plotter, enabling you to be quickly located and recovered. It will transmit continuously for a minimum of 24 hours and has a 7 year battery storage life. The flashing LED indicator light also makes you easier to spot at night.
An automatic deployment option is offered when professionally fitted to compatible lifejackets, allowing the S20 to automatically activate when the lifejacket is inflated.
- Manually activated personal safety device
- Easy to operate
- Automatic deployment option*
- Designed to be mounted on a lifejacket using the clips supplied
- Transmits GPS tracking information over AIS
- Compact and lightweight
- Waterproof, buoyant and submersible to 5 metres
- Unique ID
- Flashing LED light
- Minimum 24hr continuous operation
- 7 year battery storage life
- Self test facility with battery use indicator
* with compatible lifejackets