The AquaLink View PLB sports a digital display that allows you to see all of the beacon's operational activities. The screen displays GPS LAT/LON, operating instructions, usage tips, transmission bursts as well as battery power.
The digital display also makes self-testing your beacon simple and easy to understand by visually walking you through the self-test step by step. No more relying on listening to beeps and looking for LEDs.
Head offshore with confidence. With three levels of integrated signal technology - GPS positioning, a powerful 406 MHz signal and 121.5 MHz homing capability - the AquaLink View quickly and accurately relays your position to a worldwide network of Search and Rescue satellites, reducing search time and increasing your chances of survival. It's reliable signaling technology that has saved more than 28,000 lives since 1982
- No Subscription Fees
- Super Bright LED Strobe
- Onboard 66-Channel GPS
- Self-Test and GPS Test Features
- Typical Performance 30 Hours
- Non-Hazmat Battery
- Product number: 2884
- Model Number: PLB-350C
- Size: 5.9 x 14.8 x 3.7 cm
- Weight: 261g with lanyard
- Battery Class: Class 2 (non-hazmat) Lithium Batteries
- Battery, Replacement Interval: 6 years from date of manufacutre or 5 years after beacon is placed into service
- Battery, Operational Life: Exceeds required 24 Hours at -20°C
- Battery, Storage: -40°C to +70°C
- Material: Engineered polycarbonate blend
- Color: ACR-treuse (high visibilty yellow)
- Activation: Manual
- Operation: 2 steps: deploy antenna, press ON button, give clear view of sky
- Waterproof: 5m at 1 hr. and 10m at 10 min.
- Limited Warranty: 5 years