Head offshore with confidence. With three levels of integrated signal technology - GPS positioning, a powerful 406 MHz signal and 121.5 MHz homeing capability - The AQUALink quickly and accurately relays your position to a worldwide network of Search and Rescue Satellites, reducing search time and increasing your chances of survival. It's reliable signaling technology that has saved more than 26,800 lives since 1982.
The AquaLink broadcasts a unique registered distress signal that not only tells rescuers where you are, but who you are. The onboard GPS can fix your position to within 100 meters and then utilizes a powerful 406 MHz signal to relay your distress call to orbiting satellites. As local Search and Rescue is deployed, a separate homing signal and integrated LED strobe light guide rescuers to your exact location.
The AquaLink is small enough to be easily carried in a pack or pocket or can be worn on deck, at the helm, in quarters or on a life vest and will float if accidentally dropped overboard. Performing a full functional self-test of the PLB's internal circuitry, battery voltage & power and 406 MHz transmission gives you the peace of mind knowing your PLB will work the moment you need it the most.
- No Subscription Fees
- Super Bright LED Strobe
- Onboard 66-Channel GPS
- Self-Test and GPS Test Features
- Typical Performance 35 Hours
- Non-Hazmat Battery
- Product number: 2882
- Model Number: PLB-350B
- Size: 5.9 x 14.8 x 3.7 cm
- Weight: 261g with lanyard
- Battery Class: Class 2 (non-hazmat) Lithium Batteries
- Battery, Replacement Interval: 6 years from date of manufacutre or 5 years after beacon is placed into service
- Battery, Operational Life: Exceeds required 24 Hours at -20°C
- Battery, Storage: -40°C to +70°C
- Material: Engineered polycarbonate blend
- Color: ACR-treuse (high visibilty yellow)
- Activation: Manual
- Operation: 2 steps: deploy antenna, press ON button, give clear view of sky
- Waterproof: 5m at 1 hr. and 10m at 10 min.
- Limited Warranty: 5 years