The Medevac Litter is the most widely used helicopter rescue litter in both civilian and military operations worldwide. The Medevac II is a modern Stokes-type litter constructed for long life in the marine environment and is available in two models; a rigid frame (Medevac II) or break-apart frame (Medevac IIA).
The Break-Apart model occupies approximately half the stowage space of rigid litters.
- Approved for US Military and NATO use
- Break-apart design provides for compact stowage in SAR aircraft and vehicles
- Exceeds 2,500 lbs load test requirement for MIL-SPEC litters
- Lightweight Titanium tubular construction
- Available in Stainless Steel
- Includes Narrow Flotation Kit
- Corrosion resistant - designed for the marine environment
- Color-coded patient restraint straps with quick release buckles
- Hoistable with horizontal hoisting slings, sold separately
Stainless steel litter at 34 lbs (45 lbs with flotation)
Titanium litter at 22 lbs (33 lbs with flotation)
24" W x 7" D x 84" L (43" L stowed)
24" W x 7" D x 78" L (40" L stowed)