The Parachute Red Rocket is a day or night long-range distress signal that conforms to SOLAS 74 as amended. Designed to withstand exceptional environmental exposure and to perform reliably even after immersion in water, the pull-wire ignitor and improved grip provide easy handling.
1. Remove red end cap.
2. Hold firmly, vertically above the head at arm's length.
3. Turn the head away and pull the toggle.
4. A rocket is ejected instantaneously with a loud report and slight recoil.
Be careful not to direct towards people or property.
- Approved to latest worldwide SOLAS specification
- Ejects a red flare on a parachute at 300m
- Burns for minimum of 40 seconds at minimum 30,000 candela
- Length: 287mm
- Light intensity: 30,000 candela
- Burning time: 40 seconds
- Diameter at handle: 38mm
- Diameter: 32mm
- Colour of light: red
- Weight Max: 245g
- Ignition: pull-wire ignitor
- Net explosive contentper box Max: 5.152 kg