Lifesmoke MK8 is a flat top distress signal designed to be easy and safe to handle. It provides effective position marking during rescue operations and can be used to indicate wind direction, producing dense orange smoke for a minimum of 3 minutes.
- Signal for position marking during rescue operations
- Indicates wind direction
- Safe used on oil or petrol covered water
- Conforming to SOLAS 74/88 as amended
- Ideal for leisure boats
- Ideally stored in a water-resistant locker at ambient temperture allowing easy access in an emergency or in the robust, specially designed polybottle.
1. Unscrew plastic top cap.
2 Grasp ring firmly.
3. Pull sharply upwards.
4. Throw signal overboard downwind.
- Height: 100mm
- Diameter: 84mm
- Weight: 340g
- Burning Duration: 3 minutes minimum
- Color of smoke: Orange