The Series 4550 SBA Composite Bottle Systems provide 52% more breathing capacity than the 3000 PSI Aluminum bottle systems, are ultra lightweight, compact and are specifically designed for emergency bail out breathing for all Aviation, Marine or Land Crew members or land operations near water hazards.
- Available with 2.6 cu.ft. 4550 PSI Composite Cylinders.
- The universal compact second stage regulator CU2 is designed for universal left or right hand use and is available in either Stealth Black or Neon Yellow with matching mouthpiece covers.
- Second stage hoses are small diameter, flexible with stealth black hardware and include 90° swivel banjo fitting and available in three lengths - 20”, 27” or 36”.
- Size (cu.ft/liter): 2.6/73.2
- Service Pressure (PSI/BAR): 4550/14.45
- Total Length (inchs/cm): 9.43/30
- Water Capacity: 15 cu.in.
- Weight (lbs/kgs): 1.77/0.80
- Breathing Duration: 28
NOTE: The SBA-4550 and SBA-3000 Systems Breathing Duration is based on an average breath volume of 1.5 liters, at a breathing rate of 10 breaths per minute at a starting pressure of 4550 or 3000 PSI.