For rapid medevac capabilities on Survitec boats.
- Adaptable for any Survitec boat
- Enables rapid extraction and comprehensive mobile treatment
- Caters for multiple emergency scenarios – cardiac, drowning, impact trauma
- Can be configured to fit anywhere on the boat – front, centre, back
Available exclusively on Survitec’s boats, the Medmodule allows extraction and full treatment on-board a boat to the same standard as that afforded in an emergency response vehicle on the road. Conceived as an expanding emergency backpack, it holds specialist supplies for basic trauma equipment;
- Oxygen and ventilation
- Chest compression
- ECG or auscultation
- Paediatric treatment including the immobilisation
of suspected fractures
Also included are rescue suction pumps, adjustable head immobilisers and a
spine board which is rigid and lightweight.