The first ever snowshoes, compatible with all kinds of alpine crampons. The model is designed to be easily taken on and off when you need to walk across areas with deep snow without removing your alpine crampons.
Fitted in one bag, weighing only 800 grams, they can be valuable part of your equipment. The open oval shape, and the adjustable system, regulating the depth of the foot in the snow, guarantee greater support when walking on steep slopes. Excellent floation and adaptability to diverse terrain.
The Alpine 2 set includes:
- a pair of Alpine 2 snowshoes
- a pair of basic mini bags (2 x 24/12/10 cm)
- a mini pump
- a deflation cap
- an emergency whistle
The repair kit includes:
- 1 TPU sticker
- 2 patches from the TPU material
- 2 patches from the Cordura
- 1 valve core
- 1 cap for unwinding the valve core
- Black and camo colours are also available upon request
--> Se "teknisk datablad" for mer informasjon om størrelser, vekt, etc.