Designed, tested and developed in collaboration with the Royal National Lifeboat Institution (RNLI), ensuring its complete suitability for use by rescue boat crews in offshore and extreme conditions.
A waistcoat style, the Offshore 290 N has open sides and a versatile adjustment system allowing it to fit most adults. It has one automatic inflation chamber and a second manually operated chamber.
The first chamber activates automatically on water entry to enhance your mobility when swimming, moving around and performing rescues.
The second chamber can then be activated manually if required to give the full 290 N buoyancy. This makes the lifejacket ideal for use in extremely rough conditions, or when supporting a survivor in the water. Each chamber is fitted with a 60 g CO2 cylinder.
Complete with all the safety features you would expect from a professional lifejacket, the Offshore 290 N includes twin flare pockets, integrated safety line, spray hood and thigh straps.
- Twin chamber rescue lifejacket
- Heavy duty cover for durability
- Integrated safety accessories fitted as standard
- Versatile adjustment system allowing it to fit most body sizes
- Specialist lifejacket for offshore and extreme condition rescue operations
- Designed with the Royal National Lifeboat Institution (RNLI)
- BSEN ISO 12402-2
- BSEN ISO 12402-6 DIRECTIVE 89/686/EEC