The Inshore 380N has been designed, tested and developed in collaboration with the Royal National Lifeboat Institution (RNLI), ensuring it is suitable for rescue boat crews of inshore lifeboats or advanced powerboat users.
A waistcoat style, the Inshore 380 N has open sides and a versatile adjustment system allowing it to fit most adults.
It features 90N of permanent buoyancy, provided by closed cell foam at the front and back, allowing you the maximum freedom of movement to swim and perform a rescue.
Should more buoyancy be required, an additional 290 N is available from a manually operated inflation chamber fitted with a 60 g CO2 cylinder.
The Inshore 380N also comes complete with all the safety features you would expect from a professional lifejacket including twin flare pockets, integrated safety lines, spray hood and thigh straps.
- Hybrid air and foam lifejacket
- Heavy duty cover for durabitlity
- Integrated safety accessories fitted as standard
- Versatile adjustment system allowing it to fit most body sizes
- Specialist lifejacket for inshore & coastal rescue operations
- Designed with the Royal National Lifeboat Institution (RNLI)
- BSEN ISO 12402-2
- BSEN ISO 12402-6 DIRECTIVE 89/686/EEC