Moving on from our traditional lifejacket, the Harvester, the Evolution 250N is a more modern design that gives you additional buoyancy, comfort and manoeuvrability.
Constructed with 60N of inherently buoyant foam, a 190N quick turn inflation chamber provides you with all the benefits of a buoyancy aid coupled with the increased safety of a lifejacket.
The Evolution 250N is available in Manual or Automatic inflation option.
Open side panels promote air circulation for your comfort and the jacket closes with a front zip, waist belt and front buckle.
You can easily adjust how the jacket sits and prevent it riding up with the adjusters provided.
- Dual lifting beckets
- Dual crotch straps with back stowage pocket
- Back haulage handle
- Heavy gauge YKK quick burst zipped chamber cover
- 2 layer abrasion resistant, wipe clean, foam lined impact protective chamber cover
- Dual front cargo pocket
- Knife sheath pocket
- Ability to incorporate AIS or PLB systems
- Reflective tape to aid visibility
- Including SOLAS approved light
- Universal size suitable for adult sizes
- ISO12402-3: 2006 + A1:2010