Using a modular design the XD offers a choice of covers, inflation and harness options to best suit your requirements.
We now offer a new Quick Release Belt System, specially designed for the XD crewfit series Life Preservers to to provide a quick release attachment point.
By facilitating the integration of the XD Quick Release Belt into the XD lifejacket, it provides rescue teams with the choice to opt for an inflatable lifejacket as their personal flotation device of choice.
Partnered with a pull toggle, the quick release buckle is located front and centre of the lifejacket. This buckle can be easily released with one hand to quickly free the user of the attached cowtail in an emergency.
- Combines a quick release belt with an XD lifejacket in one simple configuration
- Facilitates the use of a cowtail with quick release function
- Quick release buckle with pull toggle for easy deployment
- Durable nylon & polyester construction to withstand the harshest environments
- Fusion 3D ergonomic shape for comfort and freedom of movement
- The bladder is highly visible on inflation and hosts an impressive array of features including a built in chin support, location beacon attachment points and dual lifting beckets.
- The 150N bladder out performs approval and offers 190N worth of buoyancy
- Wipe clean cover with 500D fabric shoulder panels for easy cleaning and comfort
- Twin waist adjusters
- YKK tri point quick burst zip
- Supplied with dual crotch straps
- The Crewfit 150N XD inflatable lifejacket is approved to ISO 12402-3.