The Crewsaver XTP-290N is a high buoyancy 290N lightweight but heavy-duty lifejacket. It can be readily tailored to suit each individual operation and to fit around other kit that may be worn or carried. The low profile, 3D cover with impact foam lining on the back panel, keeps the wearer unrestricted and comfortable.
All Crewsaver defence products are made to order and can be customised to suit your operational requirements.
The anti-snag manual firing cord operates a single 60g CO2 or equivalent N2, with the cylinder and operating head located at back to minimize bulk on the front. The outer cover is specially manufactured in black 600D Cordura with black optional crotch straps and waist belt.
Once inflated, the yellow bladder with retro reflective tape is distinctive to aid location and rescue.
- 290N bladder
- 60g CO2 or equivalent N2 cylinder
- 3D shaped low profile cover system
- Cylinder and operating head located at back to minimize bulk on front
- Impact foam lining back panels
- YKK QBZ single burst zip
- Fully adjustable modular system including crotch strap and waist belt
- Can be tailored to suit environment and kit
- High strength Mojave buckles minimize weight
- Anti-snag manual firing cord
- Locking oral tube
- 210D PU coated nylon ISO12402-7 approved fabric
- Retro reflective tape on exposed portions when inflated