CDLJ 290N lifejacket to meet the unique and arduous working conditions experienced by marine defence forces. A real best in class lifejacket, it exceeds the SOLAS 2010 regulations according to MSC 81(70) as amended by MSC 200(80), MSC 207(81) and MSC 226(82), and is entirely suitable for abandonment purposes.
With 290N of buoyancy across a twin chamber design, and the choice of Hammar or standard operating heads, the high level of buoyancy provides the added protection required for use with heavy work gear or extreme weather clothing. The cover can be removed and replaced easily by the wearer without special tools. This means as well as being able to maintain and clean the jacket regularly, personnel can quickly tailor the lifejacket to the job at hand with, for example, a fire retardant cover.
All Crewsaver defence products are made to order and can be customised to suit your operational requirements.
The CDLJ 290N includes an easily accessible knife pocket, plus military specification studs for the attachment of operating lanyards.
Velcro panels assist with manual inflation and the reflective patches can be removed if required on specific operations.
- Velcro and zip closure
- 2 x 60g cylinders on symmetrical inflation chambers
- UML MK5i standard automatic firing mechanisms
- 3.5 psi relief valve to ensure full buoyancy during single or double chamber inflation.
- Easy to don and comfortable
- Durable PU coated polyester cover
- Internal and external reflective tape which can be removed/ covered up if require