Developed in response to the CAA CAP 1034 Category ‘A’ performance guidelines, the new MK51 Life Preserver comprises of a form fitting waistcoat that enables users to customise pocketary, a slim, unobtrusive life preserver unit, and a fully integrated Emergency Breathing System (EBS).
Constructed from a durable flame retardant material, the unique modular design allows users to configure survival pockets for their own individual operating requirements, whilst the slim and ergonomic design allows for maximum comfort and manoeuvrability. The jacket features an option of single or twin inflatable bouyancy chambers.
The modular design offers improved maintenance and servicing costs as individual components can be easily removed and serviced.
- Slim line modular design for optimum fit, mobility and comfort
- Fully integrated emergency breathing system with rapid user access
- Integral survival systems incorporating single chamber high performance life preserver
- Compact integral sprayhood
- Excellent self-righting and flotation characteristics
- Lifting loops, buddy line, reflective tape and whistle
- Fully compatible with 1000 series helicopter front aircrew/rear SAR crew suits
- Fully integrated on to the major helicopter platforms
For more info please contact us