Specifically designed for people working in extreme conditions and for special purpose operations where the risk of falling into water is high.
- Zip fastening lifejacket cover
- High abrasion resistance waterproof fabric
- Extended fabric back for enhanced comfort
- Offset shoulder back straps for added comfort and reduction of weight on neck
- Double belts for extra security
- Stainless steel interlocking belt buckles
- Centre front vest fastening heavy duty zip + easy grip puller
- White Mullion reflective tape on front shoulders
- Inflation system operational readiness indicator window on right front
- Service date information window on left front
- Crutch strap
- Cover fabric PA-1000D
- Double membrane technology to give superior damage protection against perforation and piercing
- Marine grade whistle
- Oral inflation tube
- SOLAS approved Retro-reflective tape
- Red recovery grab strap on bladder marked “LIFT”
- Inflation system
- 60g CO2 gas cylinder
- Has a unique highly asymmetric shaped bladder which gives optimum turning capacity when worn in combination with dry suits, waders, firefighters’ suits, heavy clothing or floatation garments.
- The stylized vest design with cross over back and panel optimizes the redistribution of trapped air in dry suits and/or heavy garments worn underneath the lifejacket to further enhance self-righting.
- Double membrane technology used in the bladder gives superior damage protection against perforation and piercing.
- Enhanced safety features for operational readiness indication and service requirements give the wearer total assurance.
- EN ISO 12402-2
- Buoyancy: 296N
- Single chamber