Manufactured for Inflatable Wall Company (IWC) by Survitec, the rapidly deployable and fully scalable Inflatable Wall system is used to create an immersive and realistic CQB training environment anywhere.
The Walls are resistant to all types of training ammunition and are customisable with a selection of shapes to replicate several different structure or operating scenarios.
> RAPIDLY DEPLOYABLE IN ANY LOCATION
Easy to transport and can be deployed in any environment or terrain. Entire Shoothouse can be packed down to 7.78m3 at 1,998 kg
> COST EFFECTIVE, REUSABLE AND EXPANDABLE
Maximizes use and value of training investment. Can be reused multiple times with modular bolt ons to your configuration.
> SCALEABLE FOR USER DEFINED CONFIGURATIONS
Allows for custom tailored and most realistic training scenarios. Interior and exterior skin can have any environment digitally printed.
> REVOLUTIONARY SOLUTION FOR TRAINING
The must have training facility for SWAT teams that accurately reflects today's dynamic environment.
- Manufactured in AS9100C / ISO9001:2008 approved facility
- Manufactured from EPDM, chloroprene rubber and natural rubber with a robust nylon reinforcing core textile.
- 5 year manufacturers warranty
- Up to 450°C direct contact heat resistance
- High flexibility for dense packing for storage and transit
- Operating range from -40°C to +60°C
- Storage temperature range -40°C to +90°C
- Nominal operating pressure 0.3 - 0.5 PSI
Pressure release valve:
- Approved to ISO 9650 and ISO 15738
- A6 Pressure Release Valve fitted to each section ensuring protection from accidental over-inflation and solar expansion
- Operational range -40°C to 80°C
- High UV resistance
- Pressure release at 0.62 PSI
Outer Vinyl Patterned Skin:
- 450gsm PVC fabric resistant to heat,cold and humidity designed for outdoor and indoor operation
- Resilient to training ammunition
- Interchangeable two part enclosure secured by 50mm hook and loop velcro.
- Completely revised proprietary stitching technique.
- Digitally printed UV cured for colour fastness
- Tensile strength 2000 x 1800 N/5cm
- Tearing strength 270 x 230N
- Fire retardant (B1 certified)
- 1 year manufacturers warranty
For mer informasjon, se brosjyre.