The ALPHA 900 Series flying helmet is designed specifically as a military pilot helmet for use in rotary wing (helicopter) and fixed wing, non-ejection seat aircraft.
Already in use by a number of air forces throughout the world, the ALPHA 900 Series offers new levels of stability and pilot protection on a lightweight military specification pilot helmet.
The standard military pilot helmet can be configured with a range of equipment options to suit the flight operations specific requirements, including:
- A large choice of boom microphones
- Compatibility with a wide range of aircraft communication systems
- Compatibility with NBC/CBR
- Night Vision Goggles (NVG)
- Active Noise Reduction (ANR)
- Laser Protective Visors, and
- A number of other optional accessories