The Argonaut® double hearing protection (DHP) communications headset is an advanced system designed for maximum performance in harsh industrial and military noise fields as high as 130 dB. The digital noise canceling microphone technology employed in this system is designed to offer maximum speech intelligibility in the most extreme noise envrionments.
Both muzzle and boom microhone (shown) versions are available, along with a variety of radio interfaces. Coupled with our LPCCE communications earplugs, this completely integrated double hearing protector offers excellent protection from noise and simultaneous clear communications. The Argonaut® DHP is military hardened for extreme envrionmental and EMI conditions. NSN's and manufacturer part numbers for headsets and spare parts depend on the model and configuration.
- Digital Noise Canceling (DNC) Microphone, boom-mounted push-to-talk switch.
- High-quality embedded audio electronics.
- Radio powered or self-powered through rechargeable battery.
- Integrated electronics and power system for upgradeability.
- Boom-mounted push-to-transmit (PTT) for convenient operation.
- Digital Noise Canceling (DNC) Microphone and double hearing protection with two-way communications.
- Designed to be compatible with 200 V/m electromagnetic field environments (MIL-STD-461F).
- Noise transmitted through the microphone to other listeners is reduced by more than 10 dB(A) in a 120 dB SPL broadband noise field.
- Compliant with MIL-STD-810F environmental requirements.
- Compatible with flight deck wireless radios and intercom systems.
- Easily adaptable to any two-way radio system through a field replaceable module.
- Compatible with the HGU-25/P Series Legacy Cranial.
- Can be used with our HGU-95/P Series Flight Deck Cranial for head protection.