The Milpod is a specialist man portable stretcher used for extraction and treatment of a casualty that has been injured or contaminated in a CBRN environment.
The system ensures the first responder team or the aircraft or vehicle used for the extraction are not contaminated. Constructed from CBRN resistant materials, it is designed for rapid deployment and is easily assembled once removed from its stowage.
The Milpod consists of an inflatable base and frame and a casualty envelope, which the casualty is placed into.
- Rapid deployment
- Ease of deployment especially at night
- Temperature controlled environment
- Integrated storage pockets
- Dual use - Autopsy/Body Bag
- Reduced bulk
- Reduced logistics burden
- Auto Inflation (Optional)
- Field Repair Kit
- Heating (Optional)