CHANGING THE STANDARD FOR OFFSHORE WIND ENERGY TRANSPORTATION...
The new 1000 Series Offshore Wind Energy Suit from Survitec has been designed specifically for the offshore renewable energy industry to provide the ultimate protection for personel travelling over water.
Designed to exceed the requirements of the latest European aviation and mariner standards, the 1000 Series suit provides unsurpassed protection to the wearer in the event of an emergency.
- Multiple wearer options to support marine and/or aviation transportation
- Designed specifically for Offshore Wind Energy Industry
- Exceptional in-water performance and survivability
- Inherently flame retardant material providing optimum protection against fire
- Reinforced Protection on knee, seat and elbow areas
- Aviation: ETSO 2C503
- Marine: MED/SOLAS
- CE-PPE: Qualification to ISO 15027:2012