Survitec's latest product development in this range, the 1000 Series SAR Winchman, works to protect the SAR Winchman in the most unpredictable environments. Manufactured utilising robust and durable fabric, the outer shell of the suit is waterproof, breathable and inherently flame retardant.
The thermal lining uses state of the art Outlast® Phase Change Materials (PCM) technology, to improve thermal comfort and reduce thermal stress.
- Recognised pedigree in the civilian sector, for use by aircrews and paramedics servicing the offshore oil and gas logistic support worldwide.
- Optimised design ensures maximum protection with added flexibility and mobility
- Lightweight, breathable and fabric offers anti-static properties as well as improved comfort.
- Inherently flame retardant material providing optimum protection against fire
- Compatible with all major aircraft platforms
- European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) approved
For more info please contact us.