Manufactured utilising the most technologically advanced fabric and components available, the outer shell of the 1000 Series Passenger Suit is waterproof, breathable and inherently flame retardant.
The thermal lining uses state-of-the-art Outlast® Phase Change Materials (PCM) technology to improve thermal comfort and reduce thermal stress. It offers anti-static properties as well as improved comfort and protection.
- European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) approved
- Exceptional in-water performance and survivability
- Waterproof and breathable to improve passenger cabin comfort
- Inherently flame retardant material providing optimum protection against fire
- Enhanced thermal insulation using the latest Nanotextile space technology
- New seals with superior performance, delivering greater flexibility and comfort over long wear periods
- Latest waterproof zip technology provides a lightweight, flexible and durable solution
- Fully compatible with Category A approved lifejackets and EBS
For more info please contact us.