The aircrew suit uses the very latest in technical textile technology to provide the wearer with a number of benefits including waterproof design, breathable and inherently flame retardant fabric and durable and robust material.
Using technology developed for the NASA space programme, aircrew will benefit from enhanced insulation that regulates the microclimate inside the suit to improve thermal comfort and reduce thermal stress. Hygiene is improved by the use of antimicrobial nano-technology in the thermal liner. The water tight seals at the neck and wrists are stronger, more flexible and less prone to damage making them safer and more effective. New waterproof zipper technology is used to effectively seal the suit ensuring maximum comfort for the wearer.
- Compatible with all major aircraft platforms
- European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) approved
- Improved standard sizing – customer feedback has been implemented to produce an improved standard size matrix that provides enhanced user comfort and functionality.
- Introduction of optional internal braces to improve wearer comfort and further support the use of standard sizes.
- Waterproof and breathable to improve aircrew cockpit comfort
- Inherently flame retardant material providing optimum protection against fire
- Lower leg pocket has been moved to a central position to support compatibility across all aircraft types.
For more info please contact us.