The North Sea II – two piece suit is ideal for use in the same areas as the one piece but with the added flexibility and comfort afforded by separate jacket and trousers. This two piece suit is sold as a combination.
It is not available to buy jacket and/or trousers separately.
- Fully waterproof outer fabric + taped seams
- Retro-reflective tape on hood and chest
- High-visibility yellow adjustable insulated peaked hood, with built-in chin and face protection stowed in collar
- Storm flap
- 7 pockets: 2 chest pockets with water repellent flaps with marine grade whistle, 2 lower hip pockets with fleece hand warmer, 1 Napoleon pocket under storm flap and 2 inner pockets
- Leg zips for ease of donning over boots
- Anti-flushing straps to wrists & ankles
- Crutch strap added to the jacket for wearer’s safety
- Trousers with adjustable elasticated braces
- Two hip pockets on the trousers in addition to the jacket
- EN 343
- Buoyancy: 121N
- EN ISO 12402